Invitation Call Ethical Issues English
INVITATION CALL ETHICAL ISSUES
RESEARCH BOOKS 2021
CALL FOR BOOK CHAPTERS
ETHICS AND MORALITY IN THE MEDIA: INVESTIGATIONS AND PROPOSALS
Giving continuity to the fulfillment and strengthening of the Strategic line of the Institutional Development Strategic Plan PEDI "Research and innovation for excellence".
The Publications Area seeks to make its actions visible and recognized in the context in which it operates, but also to generate impact on the development of the communities with which it interacts.
In this way, this call is opened within the framework of the program to strengthen New Knowledge of the Universidad Santiago de Cali, for the publication of books and research results, through which it is intended to facilitate and support the publication of the academic community of Santiago de Cali.
The call will be governed by the following Terms of Reference.
The program aims to:
Promote a research culture among the academic community that allows them to publish, disseminate and promote new knowledge in the scientific community.
Contribute to research groups to strengthen their capacities, especially in the production of new knowledge.
BUDGET FOR THE CALL FOR PROPOSALS
- The book must have a minimum of 150 pages. (For more information on editorial conditions see the guide "rules for authors").
- It must be original and contribute to the scientific knowledge of the discipline in question. Only final research results will be considered.
- Must be linked to one or more research groups of the University.
- All authors must have Orcid and Google Scholar profile.
- Collective books must have only two academic editors.
- Must score on the criteria of group cohesion and cooperation.
- Applications will be received at the Online Information Reception:
- At least one professor must be a researcher-teacher of the Universidad Santiago de Cali, who will be responsible for the communication and scientific edition of the book.
- The professor must be an active member of a research group endorsed by Universidad Santiago de Cali.
- All authors must sign the assignment of copyright of the work in favor of Universidad Santiago de Cali.
- The ISBN will be requested by the publishing house of Universidad Santiago de Cali.
- The publication of 25 books will be financed.
- The books that are submitted must pass the selection process of the editorial committee.
- On October 20, the books that pass to peer reviewers will be announced.
Until February 03, 2022.
Annex 1: Word document of the text.
Annex 2: All authors must fill out the Excel form found at:
- Full name
- ID No.
- Faculty (only if USC)
- Program (only if USC)
- Institutional affiliation (Faculty or Institution)
- Research Group
- Date of birth
- City of residence
- Residence Address
- Orcid Code
- E-mail address
- Mobile Number
Annex 3. Attach a rights assignment form for each author participating in the book. (signed in handwriting, otherwise it is not valid).
Link to the rights assignment form: https://investigaciones.usc.edu.co/index.php/direccion-general-de-investgaciones/formatos
Annex 4. Attach turnitin report. The percentage of similarity accepted is 20%. Paragraph. Universidad Santiago de Cali reserves the right to modify, suspend or extend the terms and conditions established in this call, due to force majeure or needs of the service, or any other cause that affects the purposes of the call.